Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This blog is specially created for my little precious. Little Jovan was born on 20th February 2007 at Thomsons Medical Centre thru c-section, weighing 3.34kg and measuring 51cm. Jovan chinese name is Huang Zi Yang. The name Jovan means majestic.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Marina Square & Suntec City

Daddy brought mummy, me and nai nai out shopping on Hari Raya... At marina square, just outside Carl's JR, there was a big sister dressed up like a Big Star, we stopped to wave and I was invited to take a picture with her... She told mummy that my picture will be uploaded on their website...
Mummy brought me 2 sets of clothings from FOX baby... Nai nai brought me toys from Toy'R'Us....

The picture with the Big Star...

"Mummy, can I have my food please!!!"

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker