Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This blog is specially created for my little precious. Little Jovan was born on 20th February 2007 at Thomsons Medical Centre thru c-section, weighing 3.34kg and measuring 51cm. Jovan chinese name is Huang Zi Yang. The name Jovan means majestic.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Beijing Day 3 - 8th Nov 2009

3rd day in Beijing, as usual after breakfast, we set off...

Pulling the red luggage in the hotel lobby and a pic with mummy...

Our 1st stop, Jade Manufacturing Factory...


2nd stop, Great Wall of China... I got many praises after coming down from Great Wall, there were even tourists stopping down to take pics of me...

Mummy rewarded me with Ice-cream after Great Wall...

With Mummy during lunch after our conqueroing the Great Wall...

I found a "girlfriend" in Beijing...

Me & Ahe Yee at the garden in Ming Tomb...
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker