Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This blog is specially created for my little precious. Little Jovan was born on 20th February 2007 at Thomsons Medical Centre thru c-section, weighing 3.34kg and measuring 51cm. Jovan chinese name is Huang Zi Yang. The name Jovan means majestic.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

3 months old pictures

Using the walker @ 3-1/2 months....

botak yet again, my 2nd haircut....


lying very comfortably on mummy's chest...

my favourite pastime....

just woke up from my afternoon nap...

mummy says i look like a big boy in this pyjamas...

able to turn by myself @ 3-1/2 months....

this is taken on 3 months and 1 day old....

mummy puts my hanky on my head....

dressing up for grandpa's b'day...

lying on mummy's laps...

Me on mummy & daddy's bed...


Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker