Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This blog is specially created for my little precious. Little Jovan was born on 20th February 2007 at Thomsons Medical Centre thru c-section, weighing 3.34kg and measuring 51cm. Jovan chinese name is Huang Zi Yang. The name Jovan means majestic.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Yummy Yummy

I turned 4 months old today in the chinese calendar... Granny says i can start solids soon... So to start it off, she brought me drumstick... Gave me some of Garren Kor Kor biscuits and also muffins that San Yi made....


See, the yummylicious drumstick granny brought....

Jovan is a happy boy....


Kor koy eyeing my durmstick....

This is the biscuit....

Yummy yummy...


I can only lick with my tongue...


Muffins San Yi made...



Still got some bites on my lips, dun waste it....
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker