Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This blog is specially created for my little precious. Little Jovan was born on 20th February 2007 at Thomsons Medical Centre thru c-section, weighing 3.34kg and measuring 51cm. Jovan chinese name is Huang Zi Yang. The name Jovan means majestic.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Chinese Garden

Last sunday, we went to the Chinese Garden to celebrate Lantern Festival. It was mine and Garren Kor Kor first time to that place. Granny, San Yi, the twin sisters, Godma, Godpa, Daddy, Mummy, me & Garren Kor Kor... Hot and crowded day it was...We took alots of pictures too... After that, Granny treat us dinner at Yunnan Resturant...


Hot day, look at my expressions...
4 women and me... (oh no, should be 5, that's a girl in godma's tummy)

Trying to take a decent pic of me & garren kor kor...

Taking a rest under the tree...


Me & Mummy at the entrance of the garden...

With Daddy....

Family Pic of the day...

With my pregnant godma...

Lastly, my pretty San Yi...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker