Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This blog is specially created for my little precious. Little Jovan was born on 20th February 2007 at Thomsons Medical Centre thru c-section, weighing 3.34kg and measuring 51cm. Jovan chinese name is Huang Zi Yang. The name Jovan means majestic.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Vivo City

Daddy & Mummy took me to Vivo City yesterday... We had a good and fun day...
We had Swensens for lunch to celebrate daddy and mummy 2nd wedding anniversary... Food there were yummylicious... I had fish and fries...We all wore white t-shirt with jeans that day... Daddy wanted to bring me to Sentosa but Mummy said it was getting late, so we went home instead... Daddy promised to bring me to Sentosa another day...
With Mummy @ Swensens...


Daddy's turn....


Here is where I had my porridge... Can you spot the Merlion behind me...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker