Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This blog is specially created for my little precious. Little Jovan was born on 20th February 2007 at Thomsons Medical Centre thru c-section, weighing 3.34kg and measuring 51cm. Jovan chinese name is Huang Zi Yang. The name Jovan means majestic.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Shopping Trip to Marine Square

Mummy & Daddy brought me shopping to Marina Square on Saturday... Mummy brought me another 3 tops from FOX Baby... Mummy loves me very much... Below are some pictures taken during the day...


This is taken at the Pariss Resturant where we stop for lunch... Yummy chocolate muffins mummy is feeding me...


With my mummy whom I loved very much....


My silly Daddy, kekeke.... (that's wat mummy called him)


This is taken inside the coach where we took from Millenia Walk to Raffles City, Mummy says she is lazy to walk and I refuse to sit in my stoller... Lucky Daddy caught sight of the coach outside Millenia Walk... But we still walked back from Raffles City to Marina Square where Daddy parked his car...
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker