Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This blog is specially created for my little precious. Little Jovan was born on 20th February 2007 at Thomsons Medical Centre thru c-section, weighing 3.34kg and measuring 51cm. Jovan chinese name is Huang Zi Yang. The name Jovan means majestic.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

1 day to 10 months old

I am turning 10 months tomorrow....

My progess so far....

1) Learn to walk when I am 8-1/2 months old....

2) Able to walked rather steadily without any support when I am 9-1/2 months old...

3) To date, only 2 little tooths on my lower gum....

4) Know to point to own photos when asked where baby is....

5) Know to point to balls on the numbers chart when asked

6) Know to point to the clock/ lights when asked

7) Loves to Hi-5 with Mummy

8) Know to put back my pacifier into my mouth when it dropped...

9) Can bite a slice of apple and finish half of it...

10) Knows to bye-bye when asked

11) Very sticky with Mummy

12) Know who is Elmo and will pick it up to Daddy when asked....

13) Know how to put 2 hands together and "bai-bai" to Guan Yin...

14) Know how to shake head when dun want something....
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker