Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This blog is specially created for my little precious. Little Jovan was born on 20th February 2007 at Thomsons Medical Centre thru c-section, weighing 3.34kg and measuring 51cm. Jovan chinese name is Huang Zi Yang. The name Jovan means majestic.

Monday, December 17, 2007

1st X'mas Dinner

Mummy & Daddy took me along to a X'mas dinner organized by Aunty Ling... The place where we had our dinner is called Secret Garden, nice and romantic place... Mummy commented to the rest that she had brought along a very big light bulb, thats me lah yah.... I had a slice of Blueberry Cheese Cake which Daddy says cost more than S$10 after all the service charges & GST. I am a lucky boy.... I also received a X'mas gift from Aunty Ying & Aunty Keavy... My 2nd X'mas gift... The night ended at 9.30pm, and I fell asleep on Mummy's chest in the car on the way home...


A family pic @ Secret Garden...

Candid Pic of Mummy & Me...

Very happy Mummy & Me....

Me having my cheesecake...


Posing for Aunty Ling's camera....

"Give me my cheesecake, pls"

I am the "Star" of the night....

6 women & 1 boy....

Group Photo...

"Thank You Aunty Keavy & Aunty Ying for the X'mas Gift"

Aunty Ying & Me....

Aunty Keavy & Me....

Me & my X'mas Gift...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker