Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This blog is specially created for my little precious. Little Jovan was born on 20th February 2007 at Thomsons Medical Centre thru c-section, weighing 3.34kg and measuring 51cm. Jovan chinese name is Huang Zi Yang. The name Jovan means majestic.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Changi Airport Terminal 3

Last Sunday, mummy & daddy brought me together with granny, godma, garren kor kor, aunty yvonne and her 2 children to Changi Airport Terminal 3... I had a fun day and took the sky train for the 1st time...
Me & Daddy @ the viewing mall....

Mummy just showed me an aeroplane....

Me & Garren Kor Kor in the sky train... its the 1st time for us both...


The 3 Boys....

Me, Myself & I...

With Mummy Dearest & Terminal 3...


Me @ the viewing mall....

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker